Here’s a great breakfast idea when you need something fast. This green smoothie recipe is carefully designed to keep you fat burning (with coconut milk, coconut oil and protein powder) and nourished (using seasonal greens and berries) – not to mention – it tastes DELICIOUS! A Perfect Fit n Healthy, fat burning smoothie!
Berry Delicious Super Green Smoothie
1 Tbsp Coconut oil or MCT oil
small handful of seasonal berries (blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, gooseberries, Saskatoon berries, etc)
big handful of seasonal greens (spinach, kale leaves, dandelion greens, celery tops, collards, swiss chard, etc)
1/2 cup of coconut milk
1/2 cup of filtered water or previously made herbal tea (chaga, pau d’arco, dandelion, red raspberry, etc)
1 Tbsp lime of lemon juice (ideally freshly squeezed)
20-25 grams of vanilla or chocolate protein powder (whey isolate or pea protein are best)
Add-ons: chlorella (detoxifying), spirulina (energizing), tumeric (anti inflammatory), creatine (helpful for building muscle when weight training), moringa (nutritive)
Blend until smooth. Enjoy!
For more, healthy recipes to keep you Fit n Healthy, check out my book The Fit ‘n Healthy Plan – The Healthy Diet & Lifestyle Plan Made Easy!
Please be sure to share this blog with anyone else you know struggling to get Fit n Healthy!
- First Aid Kit Essentials For Travel – Part 4 of 4 - October 17, 2017
- EASY BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE - October 14, 2017
- EASY APPLE CRUMBLE RECIPE - October 7, 2017
- EASY BBQ SALMON RECIPE - September 29, 2017
- Best Lentil Vegetable Soup – with Kale! - September 9, 2017
- Fat Burning Beverages – with recipe! - August 31, 2017
- Top Supplements For Healthy Travel – Part 2 of 4 - August 28, 2017
- Lose 20 lbs fast breakfast recipe - August 21, 2017
- Cost-Effective Time-Saving Tips To Staying Slim For The Summer And Eating Well - August 18, 2017
- Berry Delicious Super Green Smoothie – Start the day burning fat! - August 11, 2017