Before I met Michale Hartte I had low self-esteem and just hated the thought of putting on a bathing suit (we have a pool right in our Condo). I was even thinking of not attending our class reunion in Manitoba due to the increase in weight these past 10 years. I did not want to shop for more clothes, whereas normally, I loved shopping. Before I met Michale, I felt very unmotivated and sometimes depressed.
However, from the first day I met you, Michale, I strongly felt you would help me, to help myself. I needed you to correct my poor diet (I thought I was doing everything right). For both health and diet, you have worked tremendously hard to tailor my program to my individual needs and that’s impressive!!! I felt so comfortable talking with you, and excited!!!
I’m greatly enthused now about my future. I expect (through improved nutrition and increased exercise) to be able to stop taking my high blood pressure medication and low dose aspirin and that is exciting! One year ago, I had my knee replaced and perhaps, with my new- found health, I won’t need my second knee replaced!
Retired Elementary Teacher
- Stocking Your Kitchen – Your Fit ‘n Healthy Kitchen Part 2 - July 5, 2017
- Your Fit ‘n Healthy Kitchen Part 1: Clear Out Your Cupboards - June 26, 2017
- Ease Your Way Into The Plan – Start here - June 17, 2017
- How to Eat to Get Slim and Sexy for Summer - May 23, 2017
- Your first step to Fit ‘n Healthy: Set your foundation - May 14, 2017
- May – A Fresh New Start. Will you join me? - May 14, 2017
- Natural remedy for a cold and flu - April 30, 2017
- 3 Biggest Mistakes When Trying to Lose 30 plus Pounds - April 23, 2017
- Fit n Healthy Green Smoothie Recipe – helps to lose weight and detox - April 18, 2017
- Just fruit for breakfast while on a cleanse? Good or bad idea? Find out here! - April 12, 2017