With 80 percent of fat loss being dependent on diet, Michale Hartte had her hands full when it came to teaching me new habits. She first had me keep a food diary and fill out a form containing 600 questions. Armed with the information she gathered, she was able to tell me what areas of my body needed nutritional support. It came as no surprise when she listed specific health concerns that my doctor had diagnosed a week earlier from my blood tests. Michale was then able to devise a healthy eating plan based on my own, unique blueprint. Like Brad [my hired fitness trainer], she sees the big picture, while fat loss is the desired reward, a healthy body is always the ultimate goal.
If your goal is to get in shape or lose unwanted body fat, or both, take my advice and seek out Michale Hartte.
Publisher of OH Okanagan Health and Fitness Magazine
- Stocking Your Kitchen – Your Fit ‘n Healthy Kitchen Part 2 - July 5, 2017
- Your Fit ‘n Healthy Kitchen Part 1: Clear Out Your Cupboards - June 26, 2017
- Ease Your Way Into The Plan – Start here - June 17, 2017
- How to Eat to Get Slim and Sexy for Summer - May 23, 2017
- Your first step to Fit ‘n Healthy: Set your foundation - May 14, 2017
- May – A Fresh New Start. Will you join me? - May 14, 2017
- Natural remedy for a cold and flu - April 30, 2017
- 3 Biggest Mistakes When Trying to Lose 30 plus Pounds - April 23, 2017
- Fit n Healthy Green Smoothie Recipe – helps to lose weight and detox - April 18, 2017
- Just fruit for breakfast while on a cleanse? Good or bad idea? Find out here! - April 12, 2017