With 80 percent of fat loss being dependent on diet, Michale Hartte had her hands full when it came to teaching me new habits. She first had me keep a food diary and fill out a form containing 600 questions. Armed with the information she gathered, she was able to tell me what areas of my body needed nutritional support. It came as no surprise when she listed specific health concerns that my doctor had diagnosed a week earlier from my blood tests. Michale was then able to devise a healthy eating plan based on my own, unique blueprint. Like Brad [my hired fitness trainer], she sees the big picture, while fat loss is the desired reward, a healthy body is always the ultimate goal.
If your goal is to get in shape or lose unwanted body fat, or both, take my advice and seek out Michale Hartte.
Publisher of OH Okanagan Health and Fitness Magazine
- Easy Oven Baked Mixed Fall Veggies - October 21, 2017
- First Aid Kit Essentials For Travel – Part 4 of 4 - October 17, 2017
- EASY BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE - October 14, 2017
- EASY APPLE CRUMBLE RECIPE - October 7, 2017
- EASY BBQ SALMON RECIPE - September 29, 2017
- Best Lentil Vegetable Soup – with Kale! - September 9, 2017
- Fat Burning Beverages – with recipe! - August 31, 2017
- Top Supplements For Healthy Travel – Part 2 of 4 - August 28, 2017
- Lose 20 lbs fast breakfast recipe - August 21, 2017
- Cost-Effective Time-Saving Tips To Staying Slim For The Summer And Eating Well - August 18, 2017