Stocking Your Kitchen
Now that you’ve cleared your cupboards of the foods that have kept you from looking and feeling your best, it’s time to fill them back up by stocking your kitchen with your ‘new foods to enjoy’.
The next time you go grocery shopping, bring your Fit ‘n Healthy Grocery Shopping List with you.
Save time by making several photocopies in advance. Read food labels and use what you’ve learned to choose smart ingredients.
Be a smart shopper and use your dollars to support ‘real health food’. Buying foods that support health will help to bring the cost down. The more demand – the more supply – the better the price!
Download your Fit ‘n Healthy Grocery Shopping List!
Enjoy your new Fit ‘n Healthy Kitchen!
For more ‘support tools’ to get and stay on the Fit ‘n Healthy Track, check out my book The Fit ‘n Healthy Plan – The Healthy Diet & Lifestyle Plan Made Easy!
Please be sure to share this blog with anyone else you know struggling to create their ‘Fit n Healthy’ Kitchen. Possibly even do this project together for more fun!
- Best Lentil Vegetable Soup – with Kale! - September 9, 2017
- Fat Burning Beverages – with recipe! - August 31, 2017
- Top Supplements for Healthy Travel - August 28, 2017
- Lose 20 lbs fast breakfast recipe - August 21, 2017
- Cost-Effective Time-Saving Tips To Staying Slim For The Summer And Eating Well - August 18, 2017
- Berry Delicious Super Green Smoothie – Start the day burning fat! - August 11, 2017
- Stocking Your Kitchen – Your Fit ‘n Healthy Kitchen Part 2 - July 5, 2017
- Your Fit ‘n Healthy Kitchen Part 1: Clear Out Your Cupboards - June 26, 2017
- Ease Your Way Into The Plan – Start here - June 17, 2017
- How to Eat to Get Slim and Sexy for Summer - May 23, 2017