Hello, I’m Michale Hartte
Creator of the nutritional plan in Bob Proctor’s, ‘The Science of Perfect Weight – A New Way of Thinking, Eating, and Living to Achieve Your Perfect Weight.” Bob was one of the key people in the movie – The Secret
Wake up still frustrated with those extra 5-30 lbs?
Reached a critical point and afraid of your health status?
Tired of taking ‘pills’ and not seeing results?
Then get ready for a fresh, natural approach.
Slim down, recharge, feel great again!
The Reset – Recharge – Rebuild Program
Reset you weight. Recharge your body. Rebuild your hormones
Hundreds of people have employed my ‘Reset, Recharge, Rebuild: 5 Steps to reset your weight, recharge your body, and rebuild your hormones. As a big believer in following the Natural Laws of Health to rebalance the body, these 5 steps can uncover any missing pieces for those struggling with their health.
The ideal candidate for this program are over 40, however, anyone can benefit.
This program focuses on weight loss, fatigue, digestive issues, and hormonal imbalances.
5 Foundational Steps to Fit n Healthy
After almost 20 years of researching the ultimate Health and Fitness program, I’ve narrowed it down to these 5 foundational steps to get results fast:
- Step 1: Remove the Sources of Toxicity that are ‘poisoning’ your body.
- Step 2: Adopt a ‘nutrient-rich’ Diet, choosing locally and seasonally.
- Step 3: Employ Safe and Essential Detoxification starting with your liver, kidneys, and gut. Later on, if necessary, detox other areas, such as the respiratory, nervous, endocrine, and/or circulatory.
- Step 4: Perform Smart Exercise and Movement, Rest and Recovery providing enough physical stimulus to increase strength without overtraining or causing excessive oxidative stress.
- Step 5: Clean, Heal, and Seal the Gut optimizing digestion, hormone signalling, immunity and mood.
All 5 Steps are supported by a Fit n’ Healthy Mindset.
“Where the mind goes – the body flows”
What makes me different than most experts out there?
- I believe the first step to getting Fit n’ Healthy is removing the blockages preventing you from self healing, auto-regulating, and adapting. Common examples include nutritional deficiencies, excessive toxicity, and/or undetected infections.
- I believe being only 1% better every day and being consistent with your efforts, is how you will be Fit n’ Healthy for a lifetime.
- I believe there is no such thing as ‘falling off the plan’ because this is not a diet or living a life of deprivation – it’s a way of eating and living with a lot of fun and pleasure.
- I believe you can heal anything when you understand YOUR body, what it needs, and learn to listen to it.
To earn your trust, here’s a little more about me
I’ve had an incredible passion for sports since I was a young girl. In my preteens, I was a competitive figure skater. Then later moved into basketball while participating in all the other childhood sports. My Mom fed me healthy, home cooked meals and I was very fit and healthy.
After leaving home to study microbiology, I never gave any attention to what I was eating or how I was living. My food selections consisted of cheap fast food. My exercise was excessive and indoors. Sleep and digestion were both poor.
Consequently, my health took a big dive.
It all hit the wall with a shocking doctor’s diagnosis at age 31 of both amenorrhea and osteoporosis.
I was tired and had wrinkly skin. My hair was falling out. I hadn’t had a menstrual cycle in years. Plus, I had unsightly belly fat on my slim and supposedly ‘fit’ figure!
Basically, I was fit but certainly NOT healthy!
The well-meaning doctors recommended medication for my osteoporosis and birth control pills to ‘regulate my cycle’, however, that was not the solution I wanted to take to recover my health.
This began my health quest to find out WHY my bones were brittle. WHY I did not have a menstrual cycle. WHY I had unsightly belly fat. I knew once I found my answers, I could heal my whole body, look and feel healthy again.
So, I turned to mainstream media for advice. Their version of healthy, at the time, was to use margarine instead of butter and artificial sugar instead of natural sugar. They recommended to minimize fats and animal foods. Eat a lot of whole grains, some vegetables and fruit, and drink milk.
When it came to exercise, hour long ‘cardio classes’ were popular back then. Naturally, I found myself going to the gym to do aerobics and step classes almost daily.
The results of my efforts led to a further state of health ‘depletion’. I was frustrated, lost hope, with an overall feeling of ill health. I had gained insatiable sugar cravings, crazy roller coaster moods with NO change to my stubborn belly fat. No matter how much I ‘dieted and exercised’.
Tragically, my menstrual cycle didn’t return and my bones didn’t build either.
How my life turned around
Luckily, my life turned around when I picked up a copy of a Natural Health Magazine. Reading this magazine brought me right back to my Family roots (organic, healthy, simple living). I was so intrigued, that I took my first ‘health’ course through a Natural Health Academy.
I moved away from ‘fake’ foods (that were marketed as actually ‘healthy food’) and wasteful time on the cardio machines. Instead, I added in ‘real’ foods, strength training, yoga, and a healthy mindset. Additionally, and most importantly – I detoxified my body.
Going back for more tests confirmed that I had reversed my osteoporosis and amenorrhea. All the symptoms associated with these conditions also improved. My hair grew back, energy returned, my mood stabilized.
Thankfully, I now feel clean, clear and excited to wake up every morning.
…..PLUS I finally see my abs!!!
Looking back, if I didn’t heal my body, would I have been in the right health and mindset to even attract my wonderful husband and have 2 amazingly healthy and happy children? I don’t know, but I am forever grateful that I did.
How Fit n Healthy Nutritional Consulting came about
My personal story, using natural foods, natural medicine, and smart exercise to heal my body is what led me to share my message via ‘Fit n’ Healthy Nutritional Consulting’ in 2001.
Since that time, I’ve continued to dive deep into my studies. I really live what I learn. Ask anyone who knows me! I’ve invested over $20,000 and have 16 years of formal education. I have helped hundreds and hundreds of individuals get their health back using my easy, proven 5 step program.
I’ve seen my clients stop obsessing about their weight and fatigue. Instead, they start learning their missing pieces, to finally get slim and feel energized.
They basically get their life back on track!
Some of my achievements include:
- Certified Fitness Trainer through the International Sports Science Association (ISSA),
- Registered Nutritional Therapist with the Canadian Association of Natural Nutritional Practitioners (CANNP),
- Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Science specializing in Nutrition from Ontario’s Edison Institute of Nutrition,
- Chartered Herbalist through Vancouver’s Dominion Herbal College,
- Certified Biotherapeutic Drainage Practitioner TM (specialized method of detoxification) through Seroyal.
- I have written for many popular health publications including: Okanagan Health & Wellness Magazine, Canada’s Alive Health Magazine, and Blush Magazine.
- I’m also the creator of the nutritional plan in Bob Proctor’s ‘The Science of Perfect Weight – A New Way of Thinking, Eating, and Living to Achieve Your Perfect Weight”.
- Author of “The Fit n’ Healthy Plan – The healthy diet & lifestyle plan made easy!’
- and (in the works), a book, “The Fit n’ Healthy Pregnancy Guide – A Weston A. Price Inspired Complete Nutritional Plan for having a Fit and Healthy Pregnancy and Baby’
“This nutritional program does it all. The Fit n’ Healthy Plan is based on sound nutrition principles and is NOT an extreme diet with unnecessary food restrictions.”
—Debby Hansen MASc (Nutr), RNCP/ROHP Advisory board at the Edison Institute of Nutrition.
Some of my clients results- this can be you too!
LOST 5 LBS IN THE 1st WEEK, WITH MORE ENERGY THAN EVER
– C. Tinling
HAPPY WITH HOW FOCUSED AND CAREFUL YOU ARE
– Val Spring
FROM SICK AND TIRED TO KICKBOXING CHAMP
– Sarah Marshall
More success stories can be found here: http://fitnhealthynutrition.com/testimonials/
Looking for a personalized plan?
One-on-one consults are available!
Michale Hartte BASc (Nutr), NNCP, CH offers personal consultations both in person and by phone.
Why wait? Ready to start now? Book for your appointment here: http://fitnhealthynutrition.com/personalize-your-plan/