Here’s a great breakfast idea when you need something fast. This green smoothie recipe is carefully designed to keep you fat burning (with coconut milk, coconut oil and protein powder) and nourished (using seasonal greens and berries) – not to mention – it tastes DELICIOUS! A Perfect Fit n Healthy, fat burning smoothie!
Berry Delicious Super Green Smoothie
1 Tbsp Coconut oil or MCT oil
small handful of seasonal berries (blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, gooseberries, Saskatoon berries, etc)
big handful of seasonal greens (spinach, kale leaves, dandelion greens, celery tops, collards, swiss chard, etc)
1/2 cup of coconut milk
1/2 cup of filtered water or previously made herbal tea (chaga, pau d’arco, dandelion, red raspberry, etc)
1 Tbsp lime of lemon juice (ideally freshly squeezed)
20-25 grams of vanilla or chocolate protein powder (whey isolate or pea protein are best)
Add-ons: chlorella (detoxifying), spirulina (energizing), tumeric (anti inflammatory), creatine (helpful for building muscle when weight training), moringa (nutritive)
Blend until smooth. Enjoy!
For more, healthy recipes to keep you Fit n Healthy, check out my book The Fit ‘n Healthy Plan – The Healthy Diet & Lifestyle Plan Made Easy!
Please be sure to share this blog with anyone else you know struggling to get Fit n Healthy!
- 6 Major Players To Balancing Hormones And Getting Lean - December 12, 2017
- FIT N HEALTHY ENERGY BAR RECIPE - December 4, 2017
- The #1 Secret To Balancing Hormones And Getting Lean - December 1, 2017
- HORMONE BALANCING SMOOTHIE - November 19, 2017
- How do some people eat more and stay lean? - November 18, 2017
- GREEN GODDESS REJUVENATING SOUP - November 11, 2017
- GET NATURAL SUNLIGHT: BURN FAT, BALANCE HORMONES, AND RECHARGE ENERGY - November 11, 2017
- EASY BREAKFAST APPLE MUFFINS - November 4, 2017
- Avoid (the dreaded) Holiday Weight Gain: My Top 5 Tips - November 3, 2017
- Healthy Halloween Hearty Soup (with dipping bread) - October 29, 2017