Fit n Healthy Green Smoothie – Great for weight loss and detox
Looking for easy weight loss and safe detox? Try a green smoothie!
WARNING! Don’t make the mistake of forgetting the protein and fat!
Here’s my Fit n Healthy Green Smoothie recipe.
It’s jammed packed full of detoxifying spring greens, protein to get skinny and healthy fat to control your hunger and feel satisfied!
Fit n Healthy Green Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup of berries or 1 whole ripe fruit of your choice, sliced
- Handful of dark leafy greens. Try kale leaves (stems removed) or spinach.
- Choose either 2 Tbsp ground flax, chia, hemp seeds, avocado or any slimming oil like MCT or coconut oil.
- ½ – ¾ cup of filtered water (the less water, the thicker the smoothie).
- 2 scoops Ultimate High Alpha Whey Protein powder (try vanilla or strawberry), Pro Pea Balance (Genestra) protein powder, or equivalent protein powder. There are my top picks for weight loss.
- Place all ingredients into a blender except the protein powder and blend for 2 full minutes (helps to reduce any ‘goitrogenic’ effect present with certain raw greens)
- Add protein powder at the very end of the mix or simply pour fruit and green mixture in a bowl and top with protein powder to make a smoothie in a bowl.
- NOTE: Add in any ‘extras’ e.g. spirulina, magnesium pwd, vitamin c pwd, colostrum pwd, probiotic (HMF) pwd, slippery elm bark pwd, herbal bulk, Maca, Creatine powder, or sunflower lecithin. These are what I add to mine.
Anyone have any other green smoothie ideas?
If you like this, please make sure to share this with your friends and family!
Anyone looking for a personalized Nutritional Plan, please contact me at email@example.com
- GREEN GODDESS REJUVENATING SOUP - November 11, 2017
- GET NATURAL SUNLIGHT: BURN FAT, BALANCE HORMONES, AND RECHARGE ENERGY - November 11, 2017
- EASY BREAKFAST APPLE MUFFINS - November 4, 2017
- Avoid (the dreaded) Holiday Weight Gain: My Top 5 Tips - November 3, 2017
- Healthy Halloween Hearty Soup (with dipping bread) - October 29, 2017
- 3 Tips to Keeping Your Children Healthy This Halloween - October 26, 2017
- Easy Oven Baked Mixed Fall Veggies - October 21, 2017
- First Aid Kit Essentials For Travel – Part 4 of 4 - October 17, 2017
- EASY BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE - October 14, 2017
- EASY APPLE CRUMBLE RECIPE - October 7, 2017