If you’re reading this wondering how you’re ever going to lose 20 lbs fast. This breakfast recipe may be the head start you’ve been looking for! Look below for your lose 20 lbs fast breakfast recipe.
Note: After you start the day drinking 1 litre of filtered water and getting your morning AM sunlight (to set up the stage for best energy and best sleep), have this as your breakfast recipe.
What makes this recipe work to burn fat? It contains 4 of the TOP Fat-Burning Foods to start your day feeling energized and burning fat!
Top 4 Foods to Burn Fat Fast: Coconut, Seasonal Greens, Sprouted Seeds, and Grass fed Protein Powder
See below for your lose 20 lbs fast breakfast recipe
Fat-Burning, Energizing Green Smoothie Bowl
1/2 cup of Coconut Milk (contains medium chain fatty acids which burns fat for energy)
1/2 cup of Seasonal Berries ie: blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, gooseberries, Saskatoon berries, etc
2 cups Seasonal Greens ie: baby spinach, kale leaves, wild edibles, etc (green leafy vegetables are your highest source of nutrient-dense vitamins and minerals, which regulate metabolism and support organs like your liver and thyroid. Wild edibles like purslane, dandelion greens, plantain, wild lettuce, etc are your HIGHEST in nutrient-value).
1 Tbsp Sprouted Seeds ie flax meal, chia seeds, hemp seeds (high in fiber, enhance protein absorption, and contain omega 3 fats all to help with metabolism). You can choose previously soaked walnuts too (my favorite).
1 scoop Grass fed Protein Powder ie organic whey protein powder or collagen protein. (builds lean muscle and supports metabolism. Great supplement for fat loss)
1 pinch or more, of Celtic or Himalayan salt (energizing, supports healthy thyroid, blood pressure and digestion)
Finely chopped greens
Sprinkle of seeds
Dried & Unsweetened Coconut pieces
1 Tbsp high lignan flax seed oil (my favorite…be sure to turn upside down and tap to mix in the flax powder that has settled to the bottom)
Cocoa nibs (for added energy)
Place coconut milk, berries, greens, and seeds into a high speed blender, reserving some berries, greens, and seeds to add as a garnish.
Add protein powder in the end and mix for about 5 sec (not to long to keep the amino acid profile in tact)
Pour in a bowl and top with garnishes.
Stay tuned for my up and coming ‘6 Weeks to Slim & Sexy’ on line webinar course – coming October 2017!
For more, healthy recipes to keep you Fit n Healthy, check out my book The Fit ‘n Healthy Plan – The Healthy Diet & Lifestyle Plan Made Easy!
- 6 Major Players To Balancing Hormones And Getting Lean - December 12, 2017
- FIT N HEALTHY ENERGY BAR RECIPE - December 4, 2017
- The #1 Secret To Balancing Hormones And Getting Lean - December 1, 2017
- HORMONE BALANCING SMOOTHIE - November 19, 2017
- How do some people eat more and stay lean? - November 18, 2017
- GREEN GODDESS REJUVENATING SOUP - November 11, 2017
- GET NATURAL SUNLIGHT: BURN FAT, BALANCE HORMONES, AND RECHARGE ENERGY - November 11, 2017
- EASY BREAKFAST APPLE MUFFINS - November 4, 2017
- Avoid (the dreaded) Holiday Weight Gain: My Top 5 Tips - November 3, 2017
- Healthy Halloween Hearty Soup (with dipping bread) - October 29, 2017