May – A fresh new start.
Are you serious about getting Fit ‘n Healthy?
Ready to take your body shape to the next level?
Interested in EXACTLY how to get slim and sexy?
Wondering where to start?
Then you must read this! For the month of May, I will be walking you through my proven template on how I stay Fit ‘n healthy. This is exactly the same strategy I use on my happy clients – so get ready!
You’re fresh new start is here!
Part One: Getting Started
Blog #1: SETTING YOUR FOUNDATION: The 10 Natural Laws of Health Although practicing good nutrition is the focus, there are other elements involved in living a Fit n Healthy Life. LEARN THEM HERE!
Blog #2: HOW TO EAT TO GET SLIM AND SEXY – Create your meals in 4 simple steps. The Fit ‘n Healthy Plan is based on four building blocks. Whether you eat meat or not, I recommend that each of your meals contain these four components. FOCUS IS ON REDUCING INFLAMMATION AND BALANCING HORMONES.
Blog #3: EASE YOUR WAY INTO THE PLAN– Frustrated with the ‘mainstream model’ and looking for a more natural approach to Fit n Healthy? START HERE.
Blog #4: YOUR FIT ‘ N HEALTHY KITCHEN: Step one – clear our your cupboards. If you find you need a little help transitioning to a healthier lifestyle, this section is for you. TIME TO STOP DREAMING AND TAKE ACTION
Blog #5: KEEPING THE GOOD FOODS (now that there’s room). Now that you’ve cleared your cupboards of the foods that’s kept you from slim and sexy, it’s time to fill them back up with new foods to enjoy. WATCH THE FAT MELT AWAY.
BONUS Blog #6: COST EFFECTIVE: TIME SAVING WAYS TO EATING WELL This section shows you how to save money and time eating nutrient rich foods getting you the body you’ve been dreaming of.
Part 2: More to come in June…..
For the complete Fit ‘n Healthy Plan: The healthy diet & lifestyle plan made easy! Go here:
- GREEN GODDESS REJUVENATING SOUP - November 11, 2017
- GET NATURAL SUNLIGHT: BURN FAT, BALANCE HORMONES, AND RECHARGE ENERGY - November 11, 2017
- EASY BREAKFAST APPLE MUFFINS - November 4, 2017
- Avoid (the dreaded) Holiday Weight Gain: My Top 5 Tips - November 3, 2017
- Healthy Halloween Hearty Soup (with dipping bread) - October 29, 2017
- 3 Tips to Keeping Your Children Healthy This Halloween - October 26, 2017
- Easy Oven Baked Mixed Fall Veggies - October 21, 2017
- First Aid Kit Essentials For Travel – Part 4 of 4 - October 17, 2017
- EASY BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE - October 14, 2017
- EASY APPLE CRUMBLE RECIPE - October 7, 2017