With 80 percent of fat loss being dependent on diet, Michale Hartte had her hands full when it came to teaching me new habits.
She first had me keep a food diary and fill out a form containing 600 questions.
Armed with the information she gathered, she was able to tell me what areas of my body needed nutritional support.
It came as no surprise when she listed specific health concerns that my doctor had diagnosed a week earlier from my blood tests.
Michale was then able to devise a healthy eating plan based on my own, unique blueprint.
Like Brad (my hired fitness trainer), she sees the big picture, while fat loss is the desired reward, a healthy body is always the ultimate goal.
If your goal is to get in shape or lose unwanted body fat, or both, take my advice and seek out Michale Hartte.
Publisher of OH Okanagan Health and Fitness Magazine
- BEST EVER CELERIAC AND BEAN SOUP - January 10, 2018
- Be Productive with Goal Setting: Goal setting made simple - January 1, 2018
- 6 Major Players To Balancing Hormones And Getting Lean - December 12, 2017
- FIT N HEALTHY ENERGY BAR RECIPE - December 4, 2017
- The #1 Secret To Balancing Hormones And Getting Lean - December 1, 2017
- HORMONE BALANCING SMOOTHIE - November 19, 2017
- How do some people eat more and stay lean? - November 18, 2017
- GREEN GODDESS REJUVENATING SOUP - November 11, 2017
- GET NATURAL SUNLIGHT: BURN FAT, BALANCE HORMONES, AND RECHARGE ENERGY - November 11, 2017
- EASY BREAKFAST APPLE MUFFINS - November 4, 2017