Stocking Your Kitchen
Now that you’ve cleared your cupboards of the foods that have kept you from looking and feeling your best, it’s time to fill them back up by stocking your kitchen with your ‘new foods to enjoy’.
The next time you go grocery shopping, bring your Fit ‘n Healthy Grocery Shopping List with you.
Save time by making several photocopies in advance. Read food labels and use what you’ve learned to choose smart ingredients.
Be a smart shopper and use your dollars to support ‘real health food’. Buying foods that support health will help to bring the cost down. The more demand – the more supply – the better the price!
Download your Fit ‘n Healthy Grocery Shopping List!
Enjoy your new Fit ‘n Healthy Kitchen!
For more ‘support tools’ to get and stay on the Fit ‘n Healthy Track, check out my book The Fit ‘n Healthy Plan – The Healthy Diet & Lifestyle Plan Made Easy!
Please be sure to share this blog with anyone else you know struggling to create their ‘Fit n Healthy’ Kitchen. Possibly even do this project together for more fun!
- GREEN GODDESS REJUVENATING SOUP - November 11, 2017
- GET NATURAL SUNLIGHT: BURN FAT, BALANCE HORMONES, AND RECHARGE ENERGY - November 11, 2017
- EASY BREAKFAST APPLE MUFFINS - November 4, 2017
- Avoid (the dreaded) Holiday Weight Gain: My Top 5 Tips - November 3, 2017
- Healthy Halloween Hearty Soup (with dipping bread) - October 29, 2017
- 3 Tips to Keeping Your Children Healthy This Halloween - October 26, 2017
- Easy Oven Baked Mixed Fall Veggies - October 21, 2017
- First Aid Kit Essentials For Travel – Part 4 of 4 - October 17, 2017
- EASY BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE - October 14, 2017
- EASY APPLE CRUMBLE RECIPE - October 7, 2017