Hello, I’m Michale Hartte
After almost 20 years of researching the ultimate Health and Fitness program, I’ve narrowed it down to 5 foundational steps that will help you reset your weight, recharge your body and rebuild your hormones.
Hundreds of people have employed my ‘Reset, Recharge, Rebuild’ program which includes these 5 steps:
- Step 1: Remove the Sources of toxicity that are poisoning your body.
- Step 2: Adopt a nutrient-rich diet, choosing locally and seasonally.
- Step 3: Employ safe and essential detoxification starting with your liver, kidneys, and gut. Later on, if necessary, detox other areas, such as the respiratory, nervous, endocrine, and/or circulatory.
- Step 4: Perform smart exercise and recovery. Provide enough physical stimulus to increase strength without overtraining or causing oxidative stress.
- Step 5: Clean, heal, and seal the gut. This will optimize digestion, hormone signalling, immunity and mood.
What makes me different than other experts out there?
- I believe the first step to getting Fit n’ Healthy is removing the blockages preventing you from self healing. Common examples include nutritional deficiencies, excessive toxicity, and undetected infections.
- I believe being only 1% better every day and being consistent is how you will be Fit n’ Healthy for a lifetime.
- I believe there is no such thing as ‘falling off the plan’ because this is not a diet or a life of deprivation – it’s a way of eating and living with a lot of fun and pleasure.
- I believe you can heal anything when you understand YOUR body, what it needs, and learn to listen to it.
- Certified Fitness Trainer through the ISSA
- Registered Nutritional Therapist with the CANNP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Science specializing in Nutrition from Ontario’s Edison Institute of Nutrition
- Chartered Herbalist through Vancouver’s Dominion Herbal College
- Certified Biotherapeutic Drainage Practitioner TM through Seroyal
- Written for many popular health publications including: Okanagan Health & Wellness Magazine, Canada’s Alive Health Magazine, and Blush Magazine.
- Creator of the nutritional plan in Bob Proctor’s ‘The Science of Perfect Weight – A New Way of Thinking, Eating, and Living to Achieve Your Perfect Weight”
- Author of “The Fit n’ Healthy Plan – The healthy diet & lifestyle plan made easy!”
- Author of “The Fit n’ Healthy Pregnancy Guide” (in the works)
What my clients are saying
I lost 5 lbs in the 1st week and have more energy than ever!
– C. Tinling
A diet plan with fast results – you’ve taken the guesswork out. I feel confident that my progress is for the LONG TERM and PERMANENT. I’m also very happy and satisfied with the food selections . The Fit ‘n Healthy Nutritional Plan just makes sense… no gimmicks.”
– Val Spring